Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Updates2

Hahahaha !!! Since kevin was shouting in the shoutbox, asking me to update my blog, so I would update it a little. I'll just talk about why I am busy.

First of all, I was working for at least a week, just doing an old workmate a favor. It was tiring and made me loss a chance to go to a happy place 4 a while. On the upside I got some money for my savings( I dont think it will last long though).

Second, I'm joining the Sek@MMU program again and I'm still in the PR, Media, Protocol Division, It so tiring but also full of learning experience. This time the logo for the program is sumwhat 'colourful' Here is a pic of the logo~



Well, that's all for now cause I have more work to do. Bye bye ~ CaioZu !!

4 comments:

Tashu Faiz said...

colorfulnyer~ hahah lawa2

waaaa... kalau la boleh join korang.. huhu

Zhafri As-said said...

wey aku nak join jugak...
boleh tak???
macam best je....

NeoLeeCarbon said...

ko nak join... agak dah lambat ar zhaf. sbb interview dah lama lps dowh.....

Zhafri As-said said...

damn it...
haih...takpalah...
apa nak buat kan....
hmm....

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia