Thursday, February 5, 2009

At last ... Sek@MMU Pahang

At last I got the chance to actually post this ! I was waiting for the pictures to come and finally it did after about 2 weeks time of waiting. I wont be talking much this time cause I don feel like it but I will be explaining the pics that I put up here. Before the pics come, I would be telling U people what I have been doing in this particular program.

I joined Sek@MMU because some of my friend persuaded me to join this club and well, now I really like it. My social link/circle has widened (in a way) and the thing that this club does is no short of excellence. They don hope for money ( well maybe for the events ) cause they are doing the things they do to improve the future generations. The program, to put it bluntly is a charity program that teaches ICT to the students in that particular school. This program also is a motivation program that improves their self-confidence, creativity, knowledge of thing to come after their higschool years. I was lucky enough to be selected to be a committee in the event.

Now, let the pictures COME !!!

We were waiting for the bus to pick us all up. It was around 12a.m. It was a really bumpy ride !!!
from the left - scam, fifi, paez, me, apis, shafiq/sapit, syah.


This pic was taken after all of us had eaten our breakfast and had changed into our formal wear because we had to do the opening ceremony the second we got there ~
From the left Me, Yus, Sapit, Efan


This is a pic taken after the morning exercise. It was AWESOME !! We used the music LOW .... and the kids loved it ! I hear they are still doing it now !!


This was taken before the Multimedia class. We were deprived of the internet for several days. I was really happy to be able to check some sites before we started the class ~



This pic shows the full facilitator of Sekolah B ( the school I was in ) plus some of the students !


This pic shows all the students that participated in the program and also all of the facilitator of Sekolah B.

Ok, if some of you tought that was all.. well, it ain't. There are more but I would have to post it another time cause I still haven't gotten the pics yet. I'm waiting for more pics to arrive. However, next time I would be posting the events that happened after the Sek@MMU program. Till then, CIAOZU !!!

7 comments:

teddy said...

tak de no hp yah leh share2!!
hahaha

NeoLeeCarbon said...

lol... teddy,teddy. tak abis2 mintak no tepon. hahaha !
Ko leh mintak bebudak TPM ko yg crazy eyes tuh per ? HAAHAA !!

tuan_penggali said...

haha. at last.
tp mcm bnyk yg ko kidnap ak punyer pic. haha

NeoLeeCarbon said...

hahaha nak wat camner ~ banyak gambo lain tak amik gi kut ~

yanasunmi said...

ruginya yana tak pergi sek@mmu.. huk3~

Anonymous said...

along.
smart lah pkai formal mcm org nak g interbiu je.haha.

syafiq.irfan n ida pun ada gak ekh.

asal dieorg x heret nab skali.

NeoLeeCarbon said...

@yana : tu ar, yana miss sek@mmu nyer event, rugi tau.

@rai : ntah la... eh korang kena syafiq, irfan ngan ida ker ? tak tau lak aku !!hahah !

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia