Sunday, February 1, 2009

Again..... Tagged by Rai ~

It seems that Rai here likes to tag me and so I would have to abide by the rules ~ Hahahaha ! Well although I was tagged not long a go by this sweety, I would gladly do the thing but I wont be tagging other people cause I am just lazy to tag other people ( sory 'bout that people) I'm just lazy to think of 10 people ~ hahahahha !

Here are the rules this time~

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things,facts,habits or goals about u. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment to read your blog. You can’t tag person who tagged you.

1. Lets talk about habits first then, I would usually go into silent mode when meeting new people ~ why ? I don' know myself !

2. I like to daydream a lot even though people are talking to me eye 2 eye ~

3. I have a tendency to do crazy things if prompted

4. I like to hear songs before i sleep so that I can wake up early

5. I hate stories that begins with a sibling dying

6. I like to go to a meeting or date 30 minutes before the appointed time

7. I like to learn new things from my lil' cousins ( i think you can call them the younger generation, man I feel old talking like this )

8. I like to see my hard work payoff

9. I will always act indifferent towards certain people

10. I will always be busy with stuffs

11. I hated how I act during my years of 13-15

12. I like to see how people avoid misunderstandings with their other selves

13. Lies, I like to see how they are used

14. I hate to see people waste their lives being alone

15. I hate seeing something that I have kept from I was young die in front of me

16. I hate people that thinks that the world revolves around them ~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the no 1.
attitude kt sm bile jumpe org br.
haha.
weird kn?


and what along.u will be alwayz been tagged by me.so be aware k.
haha.

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia