Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Damn !! another tag !! Hahahahhaha ! Oh well here it goes ~

1. What would you do without paez?
erm.... I would do anything that I always do ~

2. What's mareo's opinion on cheese?
I think he likes cheese.... cause he is cheesy !!

3. Do you trust teddy?
yeaaahhhhh, pretty much.

4. What's your fondest memory of nibee?
NONE ! I would rather kill him !

5. What would you do if you hadn't met misa?
hmmm, if I hadn't met misa I wont exactly have met some of my friends....

6. Would you love to read ap's very personal diary?
OF COURSE !!!! why ? Cause I can use the dirt in it to destroy him !!

7. Would you marry farid?
If he was a girl and is realllllllyyyyyyyyy cute with a really good personality... sure ~ if he is a guy ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hahahhahaha ! cause I'm not gay. Happy, but not gay.

8. Do you miss rai?
Of course I do !! If you are reading this Rai sory I cant reply 2 ur YM's and sms's ~ I was busy .....

9. Would you love to read louis's very personal diary?
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

10. Do you do anything special with zhaf?
wow... another gay question.. NOOOOOOOOOOO !

3 comments:

teddy said...

panjang jawapan untuk farid!!
hahahah!!

Anonymous said...

my name pun ader skali.
ok along.
no hal.tp bile dah x bz tu buzz lah ye.
take care.

Unknown said...

damn u!!!

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia