Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged by Rai

I juz noticed that Rai had tagged me a few post ago and so here I am going to do this thing.
Truthfully I'm new at this but what the hey !? Also, as far as I'm concerned I just need to
say 7 things (although some people say they want more) ~

7 THINGS THAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME


1. I love to dance but I rarely show it.

2. I like to hear beautiful music that is made by nature.

3. I love to collect hats, but I really like to collect snow caps!

4. I love to have loads of fun with my friends.

5. I hate people that spread misunderstanding or even make me misunderstand somthing.

6. I wont speak unless spoken too, cause I don't exactly know what to talk about.

7. I want to live a fulfilling life with all my friends !

0 comments:

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia