Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busy days are coming ~

Yup as the title suggest, busy days are coming. What am I talking about ? I'm talking about the final examination that I would be taking in a couple days time. Studying is never easy because I would never get the chance to truly study because of the activities that never stop here in the University. If there are no events there will be an outing. I'm not complaining though cause it is always fun to hang out with friends, old or young. However, I still need to study and that has never been an easy task. The day of my examination is drawing closer and studying is last on my mind, but let us see what will happen the days before the examination and see what happens.

Is that it ? Sadly no, After the examination I would be attending the Youth 09 Festival (if I feel like it) but that is not what was bothering me. What is bothering me is the program that I signed up for after the finals. The Sekolah@MMU program will be starting on the 15th and finish on the 20th. Its a fun program but can also be a really tiring one because its never easy handling teenagers ( I know cause I have my lil' bbro and lil' sis ). Still, its gonna be one of a ride and hopefully enjoyable.

That is all for now cause I wanted to at least update a lil' bit on my blog, told yeah I'm gonna be more active ! HAHAHAHA ! Till next time, CIAOZU !

0 comments:

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia