Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tagged by Xeno~ Dude, U'r missed dude ~

Tagged by Xeno

Do u think you' are hot?
Nahhhhh ~ I prefer to be ice cold cool ~


Upload a favourite picture of you:



Gives three reason why u like that picture:

1. It was a pic taken during the ride home after my first Sek@MMU program that I participated.
2. I liked the atmosphere in the bus that time
3. I widened my social links after that program



When was the last time u ate pizza?
Hurmmmm, I think around 2 and a half weeks ag0o

The last song u listen?
Falling Apart - Zebrahead

What are u doing right now besides this?
Would be playing Black and White 2, dam I love that game !

What name you prefer besides yours?
Nurul Afiqah, why ? heahea ~

People to tag:
1. Rai
2. Qis
3. Nibee
4. Ilya
5. Mareo

Who is number one?
My really sweet, not blood related lil' sis ~ ( Hope u get well soon )

Number three is having relationship with?
His PC and his 'favourite' websites

Say something about nombor five?
He is worse than I last saw him... but still a good guy ~

How about number four?
A girl I like sharing my thoughts with ~

Who is number two?
4's lil' sis who is funny in her on way ~

0 comments:

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia