Monday, March 16, 2009

A bad loss and a good show ~

Well, on 13th March, Lanun Rombak ( or Lanun Thailand some of us call it ) had our second match of the group stage. It was a really exciting match where both side, Black Emperor and Lanun Rombak , put on a good show. Although the Lanun team was having unjury problems, they still manage to put up a good fight. Our team, Lanun's goalkeeper was injured that day so I had to take the duty as a goalkeeper because I was the reserve keeper.

We played well throughout the game creating chances and also stopping the other team from taking any. However, during injury time, Black Emperor was lucky enough to get a corner and they were truly lucky that time because they got a goal, an own goal as far as I'm concerned, it was 0-1 . Our defender was trying to clear the ball that was headed for goal but he headed it towards the left corner of the goal and the ball hit the post into the goal. Our team also had a lucky break. A penalty was given minutes before the whistle was blown, however the penalty kick was blocked, out kicker shot it right at the keeper. Oh well, another loss but a good show from the team with plenty of spirit and determination to win the game. There was no need for us to be shameful because we played a good game and I'm sure the team can improve more on the upcoming matches.

I however won't be playing, doctors order. Why ? I was kicked in the head twice during the game when I was trying to catch the ball. The 1st kick made me stunned for 3 seconds and my eyes had gone blurry then. I thought at first it was because my contacts was kicked out but after checking again I was still wearing them. I shrugged it off as nothing and moments later I got the 2nd kick. That one made me shook, well at least in the head. After the game I went back and went to see my doctor. He did some test and sent me home because the diagnostics would only come on Sunday. I kept it a secret from my family cause I don't wanna worry them.

During the time I was waiting for the results, the blurriness in my eyes subsided a little, well for the left eye at least. My right eye started to have double vision. It weird seeing double in one eye and a little blur in the next. On Sunday I was shocked to get the news form my Dad, apparently my doctor contacted my parents and told them the news ( No surprise there because the doctor was a family friend. I ask my father what was the verdict and he said that I would have to stop playing for a while, at least 2-4 weeks, or at least until the doctor say I could play again. I ask them what exactly wrong with me, they said its nothing big. So trusting my parents I just went back to my daily life and now I'm blogging about the match. It was fun and exciting. Don;t worry though, my eyes is still ok and I would be back in a few weeks time ~ Till then Ciaozu, and here are some pics of the match.





1 comments:

Tashu Faiz said...

engko ke yg tersungkur tuh... ngahahha

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia