Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Football League Playoff !!

Just posting a new post before thursday evening. On thursday evening at 1800 hour would be my football team ' LanuN ' , yeah PIRATES in english , playoff match to see if we would be able to participate in my University Football League. The manager of the team was really happy seeing the performance of out new players that was scouted and persuaded to join our team.

I was also surprised at how bad my stamina is after a really long hiatus of football or even jogging. I've only been doing upper body exercise before this and highly regretted it. So i'm thinking of jogging every day that I have a few lectures to increase my stamina.

This post is actually ment to be short cause i gotta sleep early today ~

Before i stop i just wanna say that to everyone that know who i really am and is not busy on Thursday, come on down to the field at the REAL front entrance ~ kk bye bye ciaozu !

2 comments:

teddy said...

What happening at the REAL entrance????
I thought this post was on Euro?

NeoLeeCarbon said...

a football match, u know the field near the real entrance ?

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia