Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blogging ....

Wow I am starting my own blog ! Its actually a no biggie and i have posted a few blogs before in my life, and my life is still a new life cause i'm still young, but people might say i'm old cause i'm gonna reach the young adulthood stage and all that. I'm starting a blog again cause i'm really stressed out with the things that is going around the country, not the world. Well maybe a bit about the world but still, the country is in a really bad stage.

This blog will be filled of what i'm thinking on the whim really cause i really hate to fine a topic that would require me to go here and there researching stuff, and also my blog will be full of stuff of what i think is really going and not some random BS that i keep getting on my YM! C'mon ! Stop sending me those stupid, idiotic, not-proven spam messages ! If there are people who really believe those stuffs than you really a duschbag ! *grumble*grumble*

Oh yeah ! The other reason that I started blogging again is cause, BLOGGING is SO MUCH FUN ! ( if ur not being checked by the feds or anything anywayz, but if u do get tangled in on those stuff, you would be getting free media attention ! which is COOL !!! )

OK... i better stop my typing cause i'll be of track of what i wanna do in the first place ! LOL ! Hope the suffers that are gonna read this keep on reading my future post, i'll be really sad if U DONT !! I'll KILL YEA if u DONT !! JuzzzzzzZ kidding ! ;)) but really... wait for my post to come cause i really wanna post sumthing that really is pissing me off !

Kk Bye Bye and CIAOZU !!!

4 comments:

F_Mal said...

Welcome to the dark World of Blogging mAUaha!

Unknown said...

yeah... another blogger... as a celebration, sausage mcmuffin with eggs

NeoLeeCarbon said...

> f_m : it trully is a dark world indeed !! hahahaha

>faisal : u can never stop ur craving for that particular burger ... haizzzz

teddy said...

haha another one just join the dark force!!

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia