Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tired, Sick and Sad

Alright today is the day i post a new post. I wanted to post a new one earlier but i was held up by some business of late. Last week i was totally tired with handling my lil; cousins who came for a sleepover here in my house. We played with the XBOX games the whole night.

For your information we didn't play some kiddy games, we played ARMY OF TWO (really nice style ), HALO 3 (Completed the freaking game in 2 days, a dissapointment i thought it would be longer ), GTA 4 ( I love this game ). Yeah we mostly played this games cause it was either multiplayer or we just wanted to play some morally abused game.

After the sleepover i started having some terrible headaches. At first i thought it was nothing and took some PANADOL ( 3 to be exact ), but when night came i started having a sorethroat. Then i thought it was just a one day thing, i was totally wrong when i felt a really bad burning sensation at 3 a.m in the morning and just cant sleep after that. I took a sick leave the next day and went to the doctors. I was diagnosed with a bad case of FLU. oh well at least it was nothing biggy. What i really wanted to share with my readers was that during the diagnosed the doctor took a look at my throat. I almost laugh during that time because he just took a look at my throat for 1 second and went " OMG ! Thats bad ! " if you were there you would really laugh at his expression ! OK enough about the SICK part.

Now here comes the SAD part. This morning i was on the way to my University to attend my lecture. When i was almost there i took a look at my car mileage meter and saw that i just passed my car coming of age numbers, 11111 KM, by 2 KM. I was totally pissed of at how i could hace missed it. I wanted to celebrate when it came to its 1st 11111 KM, its like reaching puberty for the car. At least i took a picture after that. here it is.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

SEE ! I missed it by 2 KM !! Haizzz i was totally sad and after classes was finished i went out to One Utama and bought myself a new earphone, cause my old one was not working right.

Ok that is all from me for now. CIAOZU !

P.S : Did u noticed that that picture was actually the first on in this new blog of mine ??

0 comments:

HITMAN"S LIFE ! TRY IT !!

Powered By Blogger

Play Asia